| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Analalava in December is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in December is pretty drenched. A hearty 299.5mm (11.8in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:55 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Analalava December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Analalava, Madagascar
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Analalava:
- Mtwara, Tanzania - 955.7 kms (593.9 miles) WNW
- Moroni, Comoros - 589.3 kms (366.2 miles) WNW
- Mossuril, Lumbo, Mozambique - 764.1 kms (474.8 miles) W
- Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar - 190.6 kms (118.4 miles) SW
- Maintirano, Madagascar - 550.4 kms (342 miles) SW
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 464.3 kms (288.5 miles) S
- Morondava, Madagascar - 727 kms (451.7 miles) SSW
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 761.2 kms (473 miles) S
- Tulear/ Toliara, Madagascar - 1061.1 kms (659.4 miles) SSW
- Tolanaro, Madagascar - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) S
- Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna, Madagascar - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) S
- Agalega, Mauritius - 1068.8 kms (664.1 miles) ENE
- Antsiranana, Madagascar - 303.2 kms (188.4 miles) NNE
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 158 kms (98.2 miles) NNE
- Sambaba Sud, Madagascar - 261.3 kms (162.4 miles) E
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 268.5 kms (166.8 miles) E
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) SSE
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 664.7 kms (413.1 miles) S
- Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion - 1076.1 kms (668.7 miles) SE
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 732.9 kms (455.4 miles) S